Pages

Feb 2, 2009

Me without you...

What is love if I don’t have you?
What is forever if I’m not with you?

What are eyes for?
If I can’t even stare at you?

What’s the sense of saying I love you?
When there’s no one will say I love you too?

What are promises for?
If I can’t even swear with you?

What’s the sense of saying I miss you?
When there’s no one will say I miss you too?

What are dreams for?
If I can’t reach it with you?

What’s the sense of having a wedding?
When there’s no one to put on a ring?

What are hands for?
If I can’t even hold you?

What if I never knew you?
I guess my life has no sense without you.

What are memories for?
If I ain’t got moments with you?

What if I stop dreaming?
What will be my life’s ending?

I guess it will be a great mess
So I better hold on and try a few chances.

What is me without you?
What is my life without you?

So sad, I can’t even have you
Its not easy, coz I can’t live without you.

No comments: