Pages

Mar 29, 2009

Boredom strikes!

I don't know why, but I found myself searching for a website where I will know the date when will I die. Maybe because I'm bored. hhhaaaayyy!
Feel sleepy.. -__- "zzZzzZzzzzZZzz......."

Here's the website: The Death Clock: When Am I Going To Die?
and the result, jaran! My Personal Day of Death!!


So funny cause I will die by the age of 79... poor anna.. too old.. tsk tsk..
Why don't you try it? Just for fun! Don't take it seriously, you fool! :))

I have a friend who wants to die...
You know, I don't believe him. Why? Cause if he really does, why not now? Is he afraid? and why
does he kept on telling me if he really wants to die, right? Does he like some sympathy? or
someone that can stop him from that decision? or what? He's a fool!

One time, he texted me. He said that he always go home late at night the day I left him. (daw!)
He always drink because he said that he wants to die and he thinks that he always did wrong to others, specially those people that he loves most... He said, after what his girlfriend did, He had this hard time gaining trust on her again. Hhhmmmnnn...
I said what's the point of giving her another chance when you know to yourself that you don't know how to trust her anymore?

I am afraid.. because what if after he read this, He decided to put an end to his life?
He always think that I'm strong... hehehe! He doesn't know me that much.. I'm a fool also. I also
decided to end my life before. Thank God, I'm still alive.



Good Idea, instead of killing myself, I'll just kill those person who wreck my life nalang kaya noh?! Martilyuhin ko din kaya sila noh?! ahahahaha!!!! Joke! kinabahan ka naman! ^___^ v One who did comment on this video nga said "VIOLENCE IS JUST THE IMAGINARY SOLUTION"

My sister always laugh when she remembered what I've said the night that I'm so drunk.
I said, "I want to die!" She laugh, other people may laugh also because they don't know how it
feels. They didn't undergo in that situation... Maybe they'll just say that I'm fool because they're not on my feet and they don't know how it feels. They don't understand how it hurts because they don't have any idea.

I believe that no person will put an end to his life with just one reason..

Ano bang alam nyo? What you just know is the front story of the book....
Do you really know me? or some other reason why? Better think twice...

No comments: