Pages

Apr 3, 2009

I crush you Otani! ^____^

This is a scene from lovely complex episode 18.
Yaaayy! you won't believe me, I was ssoooo happy watching this scene!!!

gosh!
I really crush you na Otani!
He's so sweet and kawaii...
I just finished watching this anime yesterday. And you know what? I am planning to watch it again especially this part! Yaayy!!
Anyway, just an hour ago... Someone asked for my name. He was beside me in the bus. I was shocked because he's totally a stranger! I never thought that he would ask for my name, address, course, school, etc. I think nabored yun kausap ako, kasi "isang tanong isang sagot lang ako" hehehehe!!

-Anyway, I'll continue this maybe yesterday if I have a time...
it's 1:55am saturday, and I have a lot of things to do later, but I have to sleep first. I also have my book report tomorrow, so wish me luck! aja!!

-By April 5 until April 15:
I won't be able to read all ur messages here guys, just text me for those who knows my digits, ok? I will be at Surigao del Norte, the place where my parents grew up. sweet!

oyasumi nasai!


3 comments:

Koizumi said...

comment! comment! hihi ^__^

Pedro Bontigao said...

nanonood ka rin pala nito?! hahahah! at naruto pa ang background sound mo!!! UPDATED KA BA???? HAHAHAH! ALAM MO BA ALAM MO BA???? WAHAHAHAHA!

Otani said...

Hi miss Joanna Marie, can you be my "koizumi? =D