Pages

May 24, 2009

Random thoughts

Woke up feeling sick today. Pain scattered everywhere, physically and emotionally... Always having thoughts of different things and missing someone badly. Sigh. How I wish I could just hide or just escape this emotion full of bitterness and regret. You know, what I mean is those moments when your heart feels so agitated with so much emotions and you want to rest even just for a while. You know sometimes I just want to smack my head on the wall because I'm so stupid and worst is I feel I'm worthless... sigh. Okay stop. I guess I'm just being so weak again.

Anyway, this day is a very booorrriiinnngg day. I just glued myself in front of the monitor and surfed all the way... actually I skipped dinner, but now at this hour I'm so hungry maybe I'll just eat tomorrow morning. You know I wanna lose weight, maybe 3 or 4 pounds would be great!

It's 2:00 am in the morning but still, I'm not sleepy. Bampira kasi ako! hehehe! I don't know why my legs and arms are in pain? I have this hard time walking because of these stupid legs down to my toes. argh! muscle pain I guess.

Why do God created women to gave birth and men does not? I wish men should be the one who's giving birth instead of us girls, right? so that they will have this idea on how hard it is, and of course to stop all men from having an affair with different girls...

Hahaha! I have an appointment tomorrow and look at me! Alive and kicking! hhhaaaayyyy.... messed up. messed up. messed up.

zzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzz....



Read More

No comments: