Pages

May 28, 2009

The Cup Beat

Yeah, I know mostly people heard about this Cup beat. I was sitting next to my younger sister, watching video of Christine Gambino also known as Happyslip through Youtube. She's watching The Cup beat video, It's like.... uuuhhhmmm..... your playing a beatbox, tapping the cup and putting it down with force so it will make a beat. Then she was trying do it. Out of my curiosity, I also tried doing it! hahahaha! That was fun, although my hands did hurt a little.... just a little..
Try it too! It's fun doing it with your friends.
The challenge there was doing it faster while singing! Yay! I can do the cup beat fast, but I can't do it while singing, it distracts my concentration! wahahaha! Anyway for those of you who still don't know it yet or you just wanna try it, here's the video.

Check it out
:



Have fun! ;)

No comments: