Pages

Jun 10, 2009

Bad Day

hi there... waahhh!! so busy this past few weeks. Well, regarding with my job and also with this evil someone.. I'm not gonna mention his name, but he's definitely a living evil. He really knows how to make someone go gaga over him.. He's really stupid and I'm thinking about when will he die?? I'm very excited about that!! You know the song "Sana kunin ka na ni Lord" by Pokwang। I really dedicate that song for you! (I hope you'll read this post!) If you're curious about the content of the song, just look for it at Youtube.

You know what, when I just got home an hour ago, my feet was very tired.. I walked way too faaarrr... because of that Rally along Ayala Ave. actually I'm not against the rally but if you guys just pick the right place to do that act , it would be good. Just look at those face of those working people along Ayala ave. and those people who's currently looking for a job, some of them got irritated walking too far from their workplace. tsk tsk...

Anyway guys, I'll just end it here cause my mom is always asking why I'm still up right now... it's 12:45am and I'm not sleepy at all... Haaayyy.. I hope my fud inside my bag will still be good by tom. hehehe! It's a burger and fries that I bought from Mcdo, but after eating some of it, I felt like I'm almost full so I didn't finished eating those. Hehehe! I just kept it inside my bag instead.... I'm too lazy to put it inside the ref downstairs and it's too dark! LMAO!

gudmornyt! zzZZZzzzzZZZzzz....




No comments: