Pages

Jul 8, 2009

I'm now a fan of this kid!!

I first saw his video by a friend... and the title was ... hhmm.... BillieJean! yeah! and he was so awesome!! I searched for more of his video on youtube, and then I saw a lot of videos from him! w-o-w!! Anyway, the kid that I'm talking about right now is no other than, Shungha Jung. He's from South Korea and He's only 12 years old!!

"I had been watching my dad play the guitar for awhile before I finally jumped on it myself three years ago. I turned twelve in September, 2008."

I learned to play guitar when I was 19 years old.. but actually since I'm doing a lot of stuff, and when I thought that I know how to play the basic, I stopped. But I still play guitar.. :D Usually, I love playing guitar when I'm bored and when I'm lonely. Why? because it makes me busy for a while, and oh I forgot to tell you guys! I just realized that I also have the talent in singing! hahaha!!!! no violent reaction ok?! 'cause I WON'T ALLOW that thing!! hahaha!!



for now, I like this one. It reminds me of someone... "I'll be over YOU..."







and also this one. "With or without you"









No comments: