Pages

Jul 26, 2009

A little something that can make me happy



Wadupp?! See I'm here! Like what I've said before. My next post is My Happy List! yeeyy!! By the way mababaw lang ang kaligayahan ko! Promise!

1. Someone who'll greet me on my birthday. Not just that, but someone who will wait 't'ill the clock turns to 12am and finally greet me! hehehe!

2. A friend who will buy me an ice cream if I'm depress... I remember a friend who bought a sundae ice cream just for me. I was really touched 'cause I didn't expect that he will do that thing. ;-)

3. I do love chatting ever since I'm a teen.. Actually I got addicted with chatting online. Well, you can't blame me, talking to different people with different race, that's amazing! Spending my time chatting with a stranger... that's if our topic make sense. That's why I'm very present with different forums online. I love learning new things.

4. Doing some minor things that I've been avoiding. Like cleaning my room. Yes. I'm spending MOST of my time in front of the pc yet, I don't have time just to clean my room. Well, I'm proud to say that MY ROOM IS CLEAN! It's just that I'm not the one who's cleaning it everyday.

5.Someone who will cook for me. aaawww... I really love it. Actually I'm really not good in cooking. Something that I should not be proud of, but I believe that everything can be learn if you really want to. right?! :D

6.Finishing a piece of art. Whether it'll be drawing, painting, digital, games, etc. I always feel good about finishing them because I can show off my hard work, and say "I made this."

7. Looking in the mirror after getting all dressed up. Sure I may sound vain, but everyone is vain to some degree. Normally I don't think I'm that impressive, but when I take the time do dress up and groom myself properly I can look awfully sexy, and that makes me feel good about myself.

8. Going somewhere with my love ones. ^______^ I love traveling. I love riding on a bus, sitting right next to the window (emo?) nah, I just want to see the view, especially if that's an airplane.

Well that's for today, you know guys I really want to tell you all the things that can make me happy but, it's almost 1:30am and I really need to sleep... zzZZZzzzZZZzzz....... goodnight! mwuah! hhhaaayy... I'm really missing someone badly... :(




No comments: